You may be feeling worried about the coronavirus (also called COVID-19). If so, you’re not alone.
Wallace is here for you.
If you or someone in your family is sick and has any of these symptoms, please call us first at 503-489-1760 before coming to the clinic:
- Shortness of breath
Chances are that you have the flu or a common cold. We will talk with you and help you determine the best course of action.
At Wallace we want to do everything we can to protect our patients, staff and community from the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
The same steps you can take to protect yourself from flu and the common cold can also help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s what you can do:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Stay home when you are sick. Keep sick children home from school.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you would like to learn more, you can find reliable news updates and information from:
· Wallace’s website – https://mywallace.org/
· Oregon Health Authority – https://www.oregon.gov/oha/pages/index.aspx
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
· Multnomah County Health Department – https://multco.us/health