Our Enrollment Team can guide you under any of these circumstances.
Our most important goal at Wallace is to assist you on finding the best road to good health. Together we can accomplish great things, but it requires a partnership built on communication! We invite you to communicate openly and honestly with our staff related to any concerns or special needs you may have. Below you can find step-by-step information on what to expect as a patient at the Wallace. If you have additional questions, please ask!
How do I make an appointment?
Wallace has two health clinics and you can chose what site is closest. You can access our appointment line at 503.489.1760. When you call to make an appointment we will ask you about these things.
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Do you have insurance?
- What would you like to be seen for? Have you been to our clinic before?
If you have to cancel your appointment for any reason, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead whenever possible!
What can I expect at my first appointment?
Your first appointment will likely be a longer appointment. We ask you questions and you can ask us questions!
Some questions will be asked by the receptionist, some filled out on a piece of paper, and, of course, many questions will be shared between you and your medical team!
- Your medical insurance information, if you have insurance
- Your proof of income, if you have no insurance.
- Emergency contact information
What are my payment options?
Wallace is happy to assist you in finding out what financial assistance is available to keep you on the road to good health. We are interested in helping you stay healthy all of the time and access regular appointments without worrying about how much cash you have in your pocket!
Options for Paying for My Visit:
- If you have health insurance, we can bill your insurance (Click here to find out what insurances we accept).
- If you don’t have health insurance, but you qualify for it, we can help you apply for insurance and bill your insurance (click here to go to health insurance enrollment assistance).
- Wallace serves all patients regardless of the ability to pay. We offer discounts on services through our Sliding Fee Discount Program. Eligibility for this program is based on family size and income. For more information, please see a member of our reception staff.
- To be treated with dignity and respect at every step of your care at Wallace
- To receive an explanation of your diagnosis, treatment options, expected outcomes, risks and benefits, and expected costs in terms you can understand.
- To fully understand any diagnostic or therapeutic procedure before you give consent.
- To expect your privacy will be respected by all staff members at Wallace.
- To expect that your medical records will be kept confidential and will be released only with your written consent, in cases of medical emergencies, or in response to court orders.
- To provide accurate information and updated information related to your contact information as well as changes in your health history.
- To ask questions if you do not understand any explanations or directions provided to you by Wallace staff.
- To arrive on time for appointments and call at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment if you need to cancel or change your appointment. For more information, read our Patient Attendance Policy.
- To pay for the services you receive.