Mobile Student Health Clinic
What is the Student Health Clinic?
Our Student Health Clinic is an on-campus mobile medical facility at Gresham High School. We help students stay healthy by providing an array of free services, such as:
- Routine physicals and sports exams
- Treatment of minor injuries/illnesses
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute & chronic illnesses
- Reproductive health services
Hours & Location
Tuesdays: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursdays: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Student Health Clinic alternates weeks at Gresham High School and Sam Barlow High School. Please call (971)-373-1883 to check the clinic schedule and make your appointment.
Gresham High School
1200 N Main Ave Gresham, OR 97030
Located in the parking lot in front of the Main Administration Office
Sam Barlow High School
5105 SE 302nd Ave, Gresham, OR 97080
Located in the parking lot in front of the Main Entrance
Appointments Open: Students can schedule an appointment at the clinic by scanning the QR code or by visiting https://form.jotform.com/230744894664165
- Provided at no cost to you
- No insurance is required
- No student will be turned away
- If you are 15 or older, you can make a medical appointment on your own.
- The student clinic is HIPAA compliant. Your health information is confidential and secure.
- Questions? Click here to connect with clinic staff to learn more.